Computational Chemistry Highlights received 27,924 pageviews in 2014.
A total of 76 highlights were published in 2014 and the five most viewed highlights are
1. Approaches to dispersion in DFT by highlighted by David Bowler in April
2. Post Transition State Dynamics in Enzyme Catalysis highlighted by Robert Paton in April
3. Bulk Liquid Water at Ambient Temperature and Pressure from MP2 Theory highlighted by François-Xavier Coudert in January
4. Effects of London dispersion correction in density functional theory on the structures of organic molecules in the gas phase highlighted by Steven Bachrach in February
5. CP and BSSE by highlighted by Frank Jensen in January
The most popular entries within the last 30 days can as always be found on the right hand side of this page.
The are many ways to stay updated on the latest CCH highlights and CCH currently has 167 subscribers on Feedly, 204 twitter followers, 520 Google+ followers, 84 Facebook followers, and 130 followers on Linkedin.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.